Medical Studies is most pursued career in India and the world. A lot of students fail to qualify either the admission criteria or unable to bear the high education expenses. The course fee of MBBS in India ranges from Rs.20 lakhs to Rs. 1.5 crores depending on the marks scored in NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test). However, MBBS in Georgia, provide AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Science) Standard Education at easily affordable Course Fees without any entrance. The Georgia Medical Universities have a global recognition and offer the high standard of education and facilities including infrastructure and equipment.
Why MBBS in Georgia?
Georgia has become a hot destination for students from around the world who want to pursue MBBS in Abroad. Being a beautiful country, Georgia offers various benefits to Overseas students. Students from India, as well as other countries, go to Georgia to get the medical education. These are the main reasons why students choose MBBS in Georgia.
- No entrance examination for taking MBBS Admission in Georgia.
- No Donation.
- The Georgia Medical universities are recognized by the World Health Organization (WHO), listed in World Directory of Medical Schools (WDOMS) and approved by Medical Council of India (MCI).
- No Condition of IELTS/TOEFL
- Fully English Medium
- Scholarships for Outstanding Students
- The MBBS Course is completed in 5 years specially designed for Indian Students.
- MBBS degree from the medical colleges of Georgia is globally accepted.
- Students are allowed to participate in international conferences and seminars which help them in gaining more knowledge and experience.
- Education imparted in Georgian Medical colleges is of the highest quality with highly experienced faculty.
- The cost of the complete course of MBBS in Georgia is very low as compared to other countries and particularly India.
- Eligible for Education Loan
- Good Climate all the year.
Advantages of Study MBBS in Georgia.
- Georgia Universities offer you considerably better education when compared with private medical colleges in India. The main focus is about to acquire practical expertise in the student. The students also have accessibility to the most recent & modern medical devices. The best universities in Georgia stick to the quality guidelines of the World Health Organization and UNESCO. As a result, studying from the Top MBBS Universities in Georgia guarantees success in the medical career of the students.
- Students pursuing MBBS in Georgia Europe can apply for internship and further studies in 47 countries under LISBON CONVENTION.
- Students are given the opportunity to do the practical, experiments and clinical clerkship from 1st Semester onwards.
- The hospitals are well equipped with great infrastructure and technology.
- The quality of accommodation in hostels is very good and Indian food is readily served at the hostels which given a homely feeling to the Indian students.
- MBBS Admission in Georgia is actually a most affordable option than the Indian private medical colleges. Students in Private Indian medical colleges are lacking the practical experience. Therefore, there is absolutely no reason paying out big donations to get MBBS Admission in private medical colleges in India. Indian students can get best MBBS education from the best universities in Georgia at an affordable cost.
- Georgia is a very safe and feminine prominent country. There is absolutely no crime and students from India can go in buses, trains etc without problems. Most of the people of Georgia are Christian and are God loving. Georgian folks are very pleasant and accept religious and cultural diversities.
- Compared with India, the process of taking admission in MBBS in Georgia universities is quite simple. Students with 50% score in PCB can take MBBS admission in Georgia. The universities focus on skill developing that make sure the students have got a fair knowledge of the medical terms, where they will merge together with the training perfectly.