Are you planning for Immigration to Canada?
Canada – a destination made easy for skilled immigrants on a fast track of just 6 months
Canada is most opted-for destination among the immigrants from across the Globe. The reason becomes interesting because Canada is a diversified nation welcoming immigrants with many immigrant-friendly policies, public funded education till higher secondary, scholar ships for low and medium income grade categories for University education in best Universities/Colleges, pollution free environment, low crime rate, public funded health care which covers most of the costs, opportunities for Career growth, work-life balance and many more advantages.
Immigration to Canada is a win-win phenomenon for immigrant as well as government of Canada. The immigrant contributes to the growth of Canadian economy and the immigrant enjoys better employment opportunities for a better life and work-life balance.
Canada is ranked among the top 10 livable countries in the world
- High standards of living in a low cost
- Free education till Higher Secondary School
- Public funded health care system
- Low mortality rate
- Low crime rate, safe country to live
- Multi-cultural diversified nation therefore it is easy to find one’s own community and integrate easily
- Affordable University education with scholarships
- Rate of immigration is high compared to other nations
- English is the main language of communication in most of the provinces
- Best tourist destination and a holiday spot, therefore many travellers opt to tour Canada with Canadian Tourist Visa
The programs for Immigration to Canada differ from each other with work permit or Permanent Residence. The fast track visa programs help the immigrants to migrate to Canada within 6 months provided if the documents submitted upon the conditions given do not fall short in anyway, with language proficiency or credentialing, etc. The programs include
- Express Entry Canada
- Federal Skilled worker Program
- Federal Skilled Trades Program
- Canada Experience Class
- Quebec Skilled Worker Program
- Provincial Nominee Program
- Entrepreneur Visa PNP
There are several other Canada-Visa Programs owing to certain terms and conditions in Provincial Nominee program, however some of them work via Express Entry Points based grid and others have their own set of rules in initiating the ITA’s. Canada is termed as the best place to settle sown with the family since the PR Canada gains a renewal 2 in 5 years of stay. The Canadian passport is said to be the most powerful passport because it provides an opportunity to travel to 172 nations without Visa or Visa upon arrival. There are 11 provincial nominee programs with certain terms and conditions and the skilled immigrants are ever welcomed in Canada owing to the shortage.