HBO Go is a streaming service that enables the users to watch videos online. One can stream all the television content from this streaming channel. To be able to stream all this content one needs to subscribe to this channel. Once the user has subscribed to the channel, they can start streaming the content. Every user has the login credentials like username and password to login to their HBO GO account. The television provider is responsible for providing these sign in details. So in case if you are not able to login to the account because you have forgotten the username or password then you need to contact the television provider to reset the login information for you. HBO can not help the users with the login information as it is only known to the user and the T.V vendor.
Thus, today we will discuss the troubleshooting steps to overcome the Login problems with HBO GO account on Kindle Fire expect the problem related to sign in credentials. So go through the following troubleshooting steps to solve the other login issues on Kindle Fire tablet:
1. Login to the T.V provider’s official website: Ensure you can successfully login to the T.V provider’s website using the login credentials provided by them. To log in to their site go through the following steps:
• Open the web browser and type the URL for the T.V provider’s website.
• Click on “sign in” and enter your login credentials in case it does not accept the username or password then ask the T.V provider to reset it.
2. Delete the cache cookies: Clear all the cached data from the HBO GO application to ensure its working smoothly. So, go through the following steps to remove the all cached content:
• Open the settings menu of your Kindle Fire tablet.
• Click on “Applications” and open the “Manage applications” menu.
• A list of applications will open. Select the HBO GO app from that list.
• Touch the “Force Stop” option.
• Click on “Clear Cache data.”
• Select “Clear Data.”
• Close the current page and open the HBO GO application from home screen. Enter the login credentials i.e. the username and password then click on “sign in.” Look if you are now able to login to the HBO GO app, or you are still facing the HBO GO sign in issues.
3. Reset the HBO GO app: Uninstall the HBO GO app wait for 10-15 seconds and then again install the application and then try to login the app to check if you are now able to log in. To reset the HBO application, go through the following steps:
• Open the “Settings” menu from the home screen of your Kindle Fire tablet.
• Click on the “Applications” menu.
• Select the option for “Manage all Applications.”
• A list of available applications on your Fire tablet will open.
• Choose the option for “HBO GO application” from that list of apps.
• Click on “Uninstall” option present on HBO GO app menu.
• If a prompt appears that “Do you want to uninstall the app,” then click on “Yes” to proceed further.
• Now wait for 10-15 seconds and again download the HBO GO app from Amazon app store.
• Now try to log in again and ensure if now you are successful in HBO GO login
4. Delete the browsing history: Clear the browsing history of your kindle fire tablet this will also improve the performance of your device. Thus you might be able to log in to your account.